This week’s episode brought to you by Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Indy Wrestling US!
Our Impact Therapy group needed some therapy from their therapy, so we’re returning to our regularly-scheduled podcasting. This week Mad Mike and Sorg are joined by Honey Badger and Lola Bradbury to get some perspective on current things in wrestling, including:
- Sorg went to a tech and podcast conference – – and saw Colt Cabana.
- In case you missed it, WWE is focusing on women with their recent announcements.
- We’re talking some thoughts on an all women PPV.
- Is this women’s PPV in response to the Greatest Royal Rumble where there were NO women?
- Who should be the commentary team for WWE Evolution?
- Sometimes the WWE mold doesn’t fit. Thankfully it’s constantly evolving and we’re seeing new things.
- Elias made it to some top charts with his debut CD.
- RIP to Nikolai Volkoff, Brian Lawler, and Brickhouse Brown.
- Kaiju has a Kickstarter – and Sorg wants everyone to get on board.
- Matt Cross visited the OG Lucha Underground temple.
- Cody Rhodes offered to help a fan get to All In.
- Mad Mike is pitching the PERFECT John Morrison merch!
- This week’s Big Question – What is your dream main event for WWE Evolution?
- Honey Badger had an interesting experience at Revenge Pro.
- What did you learn in wrestling?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Honey Badger (@ReginaHBadger), Lola Bradbury (@Lola_Bradbury), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), and Sorg (@Sorgatron).