Wrestiing Mayhem Show 724: Not in This Economy
This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, and Sidekick Media Services.
Our Podcast Crew includes returning Good Guy Ronnie Starks and Alex Kahrs of OccupyProWrestling.com to talk about WWE, AEW, Impact Wrestling, the state of the Indies and more!
- We look back at The Horrorshow Extreme Rules PPV \
- We talk about the state of indy wrestling and the inventive ways some companies are trying to still have shows.
- Big Question: What does a wrestling company have to do to get you to drop $40 on a PPV again?
- We discuss last week’s homework: The Usos vs. Bray Wyatt & Daniel Bryan – Tag Team Cage Match – WWE Raw January 13, 2014
- HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT: William Regal vs Edge – January 20, 2002 Watch on WWE Network
- Support Jakob Edwinn at https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/jakobedwinn
- What did you learn from pro wrestling this week?
If you are in Pittsburgh, you’ve got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level Patreon supporters Occupy Pro Wrestling (@power2thesmarks) and Farnsworth Investments (@jworth)**
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow! Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video
Leave a Reply