We’ve got a full house for Wrestling Mayhem Show 551! It’s the end of the year – which means it’s time to revisit whether last year’s predictions held up. We’re making our bold predictions for 2017, and we’re sharing our Secret Sorg exchanges!
– We’re covering the WMS Secret Sorg gift exchange during this week’s show. Sorg is drinking. Merry Christmas
– Matt started something on the internet with his wrestler of the year poll, including a heated discussion about Matt Hardy.
-WMS picks for wrestler of the year are revealed!
— LB – Johnny Mundo
— Rizz – Matt Hardy
— Wheelz – Sasha and Charlotte
— Sorg – Charlotte
— Bobby – Asuka and Chris Jericho
— Jen – Kevin Owens
— Matt – Young Bucks
– DJ Lunchbox already forgot what he just learned about wrestling during this discussion.
– It’s prediction shaming time!
– Biggest prediction upset = Matt’s prediction that Donald Trump would appear on RAW.
– We found that some of our predictions from last year were correct! Maybe this year’s predictions will be better.
– Our 2017 predictions – both for professional wrestling AND WMS!
— Braun Strohman’s going to win the Royal Rumble and the Shield will reunite again.
— WMS will still be going strong.
— WMS will add a new sponsor in addition to Slice on Broadway.
— Matt Hardy will leave TNA.
— Matt Hardy/Hardys will be offered their own show outside of TNA at the Hardy compound.
— WMS will leave Sorg’s basement.
— WMS Superfeed will get new shows.
— Asuka is going to be a women’s champion on the main roster – undefeated.
— Neither Daniel Bryan or Mick Foley will last a year.
— You’ll see more WMS merch around an indy promotion near you. WMS Indy Tour.
— John Cena will hit his 16th World Title win.
— Wheelz will make his onscreen debut on WMS – LIVE.
— WWE will hand it over to the kids – Vince and Linda walk away for political pursuits.
— Sorg is going to revamp the show, change the format top to bottom and it will be WMS 2.0 (corrected to 5.0)
– Thanks to Rizz for organizing Secret Sorg. We’re sharing what we got!
– It’s Christmas. Of course Sorg brought holiday Pocky back from his trip with Chest Flexor to Thailand.
– We’re wrapping up the show with what we learned.
– A special stop-in by Wild Child Lee Ryans in prep for the Indy Mayhem Show with the STDs.
Help out the show with a donation! Go to patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com/Twitter: @pgh_slice)
Thanks to our Awesome Patreons Bodiggity (@ajfrompgh), Antonio Garza (@TheWRevolution), Ed Burke (@EdBurke37), and The Matthew and Jennifer Carlins Foundation for Podcast Betterment (@MainstreamMat and @JenCarlins)! You can support the show too atPatreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow !
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
A wrestling fan since he was a wee little lad. Sorg fondly remembers the big blue cage that Hogan and Orndorf jumped to the floor off of at the same time fondly. Founding the Wrestling Mayhem Show in 2006, he spreads his love of the "sport" of wrestling to all.