Wrestling Mayhem Show 557: Six Crazy Months
We’ve got ROH Top Prospect entrant, Chris LeRusso, on for Wrestling Mayhem Show 557. He is joined by Sorg, Aaron, Rizz, Bobby, Matt, Mad Mike, and Rob, as we talk what’s happening in the world of wrestling this week!
- Chris LeRusso is sharing some thoughts about his Ring of Honor Top Prospects Tournament nomination.
- Speaking of Ring of Honor, they will be in Pittsburgh in a few weeks. We’re excited – maybe not as excited as Chris LeRusso though.
- We’re discussing some of the fond memories of the last time Ring of Honor was in town.
- Bobby missed the IWC Reset Button chance to face Chris LeRusso.
- We’re envisioning Great Khali giving Rizz some ultra chops!
- Chris LeRusso is sharing some thoughts about his match last year with Tatanka at Night of the Superstars.
- Chris LeRusso is sharing some of his mark out moments in the ring.
- Speaking of markout moments Chris LeRusso is also sharing his in-ring moment with Chris Jericho thanks to Sam Elias.
- There’s a WWE PPV this weekend? That’s right! Elimination Chamber is Sunday!
- We’re talking about some changes in the Elimination Chamber for this weekend.
- We’re talking about who we think will win and who we want to win at Elimination Chamber.
- We’re back with our Big Question: What would you book for half time heat?
- It’s time for Mayhem Mania. Matt is explaining the rules like he would to a child or Chris LeRusso.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Chris LeRusso (@ChrisLeRusso), Mike Sorg (@Sorgatron), Mutilator Larry (@MutilatorLarry), Rizz (@TheeRizz), Bobby F J-Town (@BobbyFJtown), Matt (@MainstreamMat), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), and Rob Brown (@RobBrownPA78).
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice)and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video!
Wrestling Mayhem Show 506: Grateful
No Comments | Feb 10, 2016
Wrestling Mayhem Show 626: Bullet Club Civil War
No Comments | Jul 11, 2018
Wrestling Mayhem Show 300: Smashing!
No Comments | Dec 14, 2011
Mayhem Mania 2021: Patreon In The Bank
No Comments | Apr 1, 2021
About Author sorgatron
A wrestling fan since he was a wee little lad. Sorg fondly remembers the big blue cage that Hogan and Orndorf jumped to the floor off of at the same time fondly. Founding the Wrestling Mayhem Show in 2006, he spreads his love of the "sport" of wrestling to all.
Leave a Reply