We’re back to our usual stable of Sorg, Chad the Shad, Mutilator Larry, and Bobby F J-Town as we talk this week in wrestling, including:
- Our guest tonight, The Rev, upped the call-in-sick ante to call off tonight’s show by burning stuff down.
- Friend of the show, Brandon Mynatt, will be a participant in the 2018 Special Olympics as part of the Team Missouri Bowling Team. (Donate at: http://give.somo.org/site/TR?px=1073149&fr_id=1190&pg=persona)
- Enzo dropped some truths, but it’s bringing some attention to 205 Live.
- WWE wanted us to hate Dolph Ziggler so much that they took away what we loved most to make it so.
- Bobby is a fan of sleep-deprived Neville.
- We’re talking the importance of cutting promos and not taking things personally.
- Cody Rhodes reciting Independence Day won the internet last night.
- Bullet Club and Cody Rhodes stalking RAW a la DX was phenomenal, guys!
- We may or may not be spinning a DDP Yoga show.
- Big Show cannot make Big Showberfest? And, it’s now Yes Yes Yes Fest? *head scratch*
- We’re *finally* getting around to some No Mercy 2017 discussion.
- Man. Cesaro’s teeth is a thing after No Mercy2017. #BeastMode
- Is WWE pulling out all the stops for PPVs? Is this why we have so many injuries lately?
- It’s looking like a Shield reunion. Will we get Miztourage and Wyatt Family 3-way?
- How about that Aiden English spot with Rusev tonight?
- This week’s Big Question: What is next for John Cena?
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Sorg (@Sorgatron), Chad the Shad (@ChadTheShad), Larry (@MutilatorLarry) and Bobby F J-Town (@BobbyFJtown)!
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.