This week’s episode brought to you by Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Indy Wrestling US!
The Heir Apparent, Chris LeRusso, is back in studio this week – with some Tag Team bling on his shoulder. He is joined by Sorg, Larry, Mad Mike, and Bobby as they talk this week’s wrestling news:
- Sorg has been enjoying the Bugs Bunny cartoon that is Kevin Owens and Braun Strowman on RAW.
- Chris LeRusso is sharing some thoughts on bad finishes – especially when the match is pretty hot (until the end).
- When you’re doing your job so well that they have to dial it back?
- Chris LeRusso is comparing a great wrestling match to great sex.
- Bobby is ruining hypothetical sex on the show.
- Mad Mike is sharing some thoughts on Bayley having to go to counseling.
- Did you guys see (all of) Charlotte Flair this week?
- Thanks to our friend Daniel Tiger for hitting us up with some Mayhem Voicemail! His question – Which feud would you like to see go on forever?
- We’re learning about that time Joe Dombrowski had a fireball in a back seat of a car.
- We’re getting some insight into Chris LeRusso’s character development.
- Ring of Honor WAS going to do a show at MSG.
- Blackcraft’s Burning Bridges show in Pittsburgh has officially sold out.
- Joey Janela is getting lost in New York.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Remember that poster we were giving away? We took our list of Patreon supporters, booted up WWE 2K16, and let the bots settle it out. Congratulations to Bradley for winning the Skyscraper poster! Want to catch the Patreon bot fight we used to determine the winner? See it here.
Want a chance to win a Blockers poster? Become our patreon for a chance to win! (Even if it’s for $1.)