This week’s episode brought to you by Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Indy Wrestling US!
Rob Johnston joins us to talk about some Dojo Pro wrestling. He, of course, is joined by our usual stable of ne’er-do-wells including Sorg, Dave Podnar, and Alex Kahrs as they talk this week in wrestling, including:
- That’s right, we’ve kidnapped Rob Johnston from the AwesomeCast podcast so we can talk Dojo Pro (among other things).
- Extreme Rules was in Pittsburgh, and we are once again reminded why we can’t have nice things.
- Sorg was so close at Extreme Rules that he almost took a pancake to the face.
- Dave heard Steelers chants come through the TV feed for Extreme Rules. Sorg recalls no such chants. Were they piped in? Hmmm.
- Things we are thankful for – The Roman Reigns v Bobby Lashley match didn’t follow the Iron Man Match at Extreme Rules.
- We didn’t see Elias in his hometown for Extreme Rules – despite the obvious Pittsburgh references throughout.
- Sorg is sad he didn’t get an awesome Shinsuke v Jeff Hardy match.
- THE CROWD GOT KICKED IN THE BALLS BY SHINSUKE!
- Rob can FEEL the wrestling in Nashville.
- We’re taking a few moments to remember Bruno Sammartino and the history of wrestling.
- Speaking of our guest, Rob, it was great seeing him being pushed around in the ring on a Dojo Pro video on Facebook.
- Rob Johnston is talking about some of the fun with Dojo Pro.
- The biggest message from Rob Johnston – Dojo Pro is bingeable!
- Rob has some thoughts on Joey Janela.
- It’s convenient that we’re talking with Rob Johnston on THIS episode.
- Rob had a chance to speak with Hulk Hogan a few years back.
- Hulk Hogan is not the same as Terry Bollea. It’s important to make separations between characters and people.
- Some heels get crap from fans for being heels, then Kevin Owens gets the spotlight at a Shania Twain concert.
- This week’s Big Question: Which wrestling superstar needs to release an album next?
- Mad Mike couldn’t be here this week – so he sent a Mad Mike Mail!
- eFeds are a thing Alex Kahrs is explaining to us.
- Sorg is headed to the Gathering of the Juggalos, and he’ll be seeing some interesting wrestling.
- Joey Janela is apparently facing John Cena at the Gathering of the Juggalos.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Want a chance to win a Rampage poster? Become our patreon for a chance to win! (Even if it’s for $1.)