This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and IndyWrestling Network!
It’s that time of year when we reminisce on what has happened throughout the course of wrestling. Mad Mike, Sorg, and Larry take a trip through old show notes to pull up last year’s predictions, and we make some bold predictions heading into 2019:
- It’s the end of the year, which means we’re running through last year’s WWE predictions.
- Mad Mike is rewriting Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for the RAW women’s match.
- We’re running through our 2018 predictions for our show!
- This week’s Big Question: What gift would you like Wrestling Santa to bring you?
- Sorg checked out Rockstar Pro for their live stream with IMPACT at Ohio vs Everyone. He shares some thoughts about the show.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this year?
Speaking of predictions, here’s what we expect for the big wrestling shows in 2019:
- Brock Lesnar will be UFC and WWE champion.
- Pentagon will be NXT Champion.
- Sometime during 2019 we will see the match between David Arquette and Steven Amell.
- WWE will not go back to the Middle East, but will do a supershow in another country.
- The Elite (All In) promotion will not have television, but will still be an ROH competitor by the end of 2019.
- The Elite (All In) promotion will be part of the WWE Network.
- Ronda Rousey will not be with WWE throughout 2019.
- The Elite (All In) promotion is BS and they will be part of WWE.
Our Mayhem Show predictions for 2019:
- Larry: Mad Mike will visit the studio in 2019.
- There will be more IMPACT discussion in 2019.
- Mad Mike will be unblocked by IMPACT’s main account.
- Mad Mike will make one of Sorg’s business relationships awkward in 2019.
- He will do something to get himself reblocked by IMPACT in 2019.
- Sorg will have to ask a luchador a question in Spanish during 2019.
- Tina: WMS will do a live show from the west coast.
- Carlins: Larry will earn himself a lifetime ban from Mayhem Mania.
- Ty Cross: He will visit the studio in 2019.
- Bobby: A puppet will interview a wrestler for a WMS show.
- Alex Miller: The Sorg will get hit in the nuts.
Follow our stable on Twitter: Larry (@MutilatorLarry), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), and Sorg (@Sorgatron).