This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Sidekick Media Services, and Pittsburgh Wrestling.
We are sorting through piles of wrestling content with Ronnie Starks as we discuss…
- We talk about WWE RAW Cleveland live
- Sin Cara and others are for the kids, not us. Anyone could be their Hulk Hogan.
- How much wrestling is too much wrestling? Are we dangerously desensitized to the impact of wrestling?
- Big Question: What wrestling music gives you a bad reaction?
- Questionable things in the desert
- Is Brock Lesnar a real star?
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Mad Mike (@madmike4883), Ronnie Starks (@starkswrestling), and Sorg (@Sorgatron).
**A special shout out to our Manager Level
Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network
. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness
) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video