This week’s episode brought to you by Indy Wrestling US, Slice on Broadway, Sidekick Media Services, and Pittsburgh Wrestling.
The gang is joined by BDW Women’s Champion, and young rookie Tatiana Rose.
- WWE is cleaning house with Luke Harper, Sin Cara, and The Ascension.
- Matt wonders about the next step for The Ascension including gluten free dangers
- We look at the Seth Rollins and AOP team up
- We talk with Tatiana Rose about her curiously obtained Black Diamond Wrestling Women’s Championship
- Taipai Pasta Match Explained
- Question of the Week (1 of 3): Who can you think of who could make a WWE NXT return or debut that would NOT go over well.
- If The Mane Event made good on their WWE Performance Center try out, we’re booking the Litty the Lion’s future.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Mad Mike (@MadMike4883), Tatiana Rose (@Tatiana___Rose), Mainstream Matt (Mad Mike (@MainstreamMat) and Sorg (@Sorgatron).
**A special shout out to our Manager Level
Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network
. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness
) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video