This week’s episode brought to you by Slice on Broadway, Occupy Pro Wrestling, and Indy Wrestling US!
It’s a full house (of sorts) as we’re joined by MaxXouT heading into the Millvale Music Festival in a couple of weeks. They are joined by Sorg, Larry, and Mad Mike this week as we talk about:
- Sorg is reminiscing about that time he directed Virgil for a music video with our guests MaxXouT.
- Imagine trying to do some work in a professional setting and getting a dude calling you and yelling wrestling stuff into the phone. *cough* Virgil *cough*
- MaxXouT has a Jake the Snake story, too?!?!
- When you realize your wrestling connection with MaxXouT gets even tighter when they went to an IWC show you worked.
- MaxXouT is kicking around the idea of having Virgil help with their merch table at the Millvale Music Festival.
- The greatest of Royal Rumble events happened.
- Thanks to Larry for being our Middle East correspondent helping us keep things straight for the Greatest Royal Rumble.
- We touch on some of the politics involved with the Greatest Royal Rumble.
- Backlash is this weekend, and we’re getting a Samoan vs Samoan match.
- So…another cross-promotional PPV.
- This week’s Big Question: Which legacy wrestlers have filled their family shoes the best, and which haven’t?
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?