Home » Show Description » Wrestling Mayhem Show 569: Room Of Hanging Babies
Wrestling Mayhem Show 569: Room Of Hanging Babies
There were some, let’s say interesting, things in wrestling this week! Sorg, Chad the Shad, and Bobby F J-Town are joined by the incomparable The Gavel David Lawless, Esq. for Wrestling Mayhem Show 569 to talk what’s happening, including:
- Breaking news from Bobby: Sand is hot.
- Wrestling happened. We’re starting out with some X-Pac talk.
- David Lawless is sharing his legal expertise on the X-Pac charges.
- We’re learning a ton of stuff from this week’s guest David Lawless.
- We’re learning just how connected Pittsburgh is in wrestling.
- We’re moving from law to real estate. We promise this IS a wrestling podcast.
- WMS is putting together a new Kickstarter to raise funds to purchase THE House of Horrors.
- House of Horrors is pretty much what Sawtooth Willie’s house would be like if he didn’t live in the underground.
- We’re doing some math about Payback and daylight hours.
- House of Horrors had some disconnect. We’re sharing our thoughts.
- Uber, how did Randy Orton get from House of Horrors so quickly? Was the driver able to find him easily?
- Aside from House of Horrors, we’re talking about the rest of Payback.
- We’re seeing WWE giving some great opportunities to people who otherwise may not have much push with the shake up.
- WWE is jam-packed with talent and it’s a matter of sustaining the entertainment. Shake up is a way to do that.
- The WWE backstage segments are fun again, guys!
- In case anyone missed it, David Otunga is off filming a movie.
- Did anyone catch the RAW Wrap Up with Mad Mike and “Sorg” last night?
- Chris LeRusso and David Lawless have a few things in common.
- WWE Network will be more than it has been. We’re talking some options.
- In Nigel’s defense, he is surrounded by many ROH names on NXT.
- We’re talking character development of Roderick Strong.
- Sheamus and Cesaro are doing well together, but need to be more cohesive as a tag team.
- Sheamus and Cesaro can combine a reverse atomic drop into a brogue kick! (Thanks John Ashbaugh from chat.)
- It’s this week’s Big Question: Who would you have call the upcoming Women’s Tournament? (Thanks Tina Keys)
- Is WWE angling for a Women’s Show?
- The Mid Week War is pretty much WWE against itself. So. Much. Wrestling.
- What happened to referees playing a prominent role in wrestling?
- We’re recapping the history of Tye Dillinger in WWE.
- Billy Corgan is getting back into wrestling, guys!
- NWA has an on-demand service? I know what some of us are doing after the show.
- Dab Elbow v Jackson 5. Yes, there is usually some sort of conversation that comes from our chat room.
- We may have learned a lot today – but, what did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Sorg (@Sorgatron), Bobby F J-Town (@BobbyFJtown), Chad (@ChadTheShad), and The Gavel David Lawless (GavelLawless)!
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video!
Tags:#HouseOfHorrors 205 live billy corgan cesaro chris lerusso Dab Elbow David Lawless david otunga House of Horrors Jackson 5 kickstarter Law Mid Week War nigel mcguinness nwa nxt Payback pittsburgh podcast Randy Orton raw RAW Wrap Up Real Estate referee roderick strong roh Sawtooth Willie sheamus smackdown tye dillinger Uber Women's Tournament wrestling wwe X-Pac XPac
Leave a Reply