There were some, let’s say interesting, things in wrestling this week! Sorg, Chad the Shad, and Bobby F J-Town are joined by the incomparable The Gavel David Lawless, Esq. for Wrestling Mayhem Show 569 to talk what’s happening, including:
- Breaking news from Bobby: Sand is hot.
- Wrestling happened. We’re starting out with some X-Pac talk.
- David Lawless is sharing his legal expertise on the X-Pac charges.
- We’re learning a ton of stuff from this week’s guest David Lawless.
- We’re learning just how connected Pittsburgh is in wrestling.
- We’re moving from law to real estate. We promise this IS a wrestling podcast.
- WMS is putting together a new Kickstarter to raise funds to purchase THE House of Horrors.
- House of Horrors is pretty much what Sawtooth Willie’s house would be like if he didn’t live in the underground.
- We’re doing some math about Payback and daylight hours.
- House of Horrors had some disconnect. We’re sharing our thoughts.
- Uber, how did Randy Orton get from House of Horrors so quickly? Was the driver able to find him easily?
- Aside from House of Horrors, we’re talking about the rest of Payback.
- We’re seeing WWE giving some great opportunities to people who otherwise may not have much push with the shake up.
- WWE is jam-packed with talent and it’s a matter of sustaining the entertainment. Shake up is a way to do that.
- The WWE backstage segments are fun again, guys!
- In case anyone missed it, David Otunga is off filming a movie.
- Did anyone catch the RAW Wrap Up with Mad Mike and “Sorg” last night?
- Chris LeRusso and David Lawless have a few things in common.
- WWE Network will be more than it has been. We’re talking some options.
- In Nigel’s defense, he is surrounded by many ROH names on NXT.
- We’re talking character development of Roderick Strong.
- Sheamus and Cesaro are doing well together, but need to be more cohesive as a tag team.
- Sheamus and Cesaro can combine a reverse atomic drop into a brogue kick! (Thanks John Ashbaugh from chat.)
- It’s this week’s Big Question: Who would you have call the upcoming Women’s Tournament? (Thanks Tina Keys)
- Is WWE angling for a Women’s Show?
- The Mid Week War is pretty much WWE against itself. So. Much. Wrestling.
- What happened to referees playing a prominent role in wrestling?
- We’re recapping the history of Tye Dillinger in WWE.
- Billy Corgan is getting back into wrestling, guys!
- NWA has an on-demand service? I know what some of us are doing after the show.
- Dab Elbow v Jackson 5. Yes, there is usually some sort of conversation that comes from our chat room.
- We may have learned a lot today – but, what did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Sorg (@Sorgatron), Bobby F J-Town (@BobbyFJtown), Chad (@ChadTheShad), and The Gavel David Lawless (GavelLawless)!
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video!