Wrestling Mayhem Show 584: John Cena is…Lightning McQueen, Jr.
It’s been an interesting week in wrestling, and it’s getting more interesting as we’re joined by Greg Ochaba of the 501st Garrison Carida. It’s a full house in studio with our guest Greg-O, Chad the Shad, Rizz, Matt Carlins, and Sorg. We’ve go tons to talk about after this weekend in wrestling – not to mention this week in wrestling, including:
- We may have an almost unnatural love of The Savage Stash.
- SummerSlam was this weekend, and we have some mixed thoughts.
- WWE did their impression of an indy wrestling show at the beginning of SummerSlam.
- Who didn’t appreciate the shark cage twist with Enzo lubing up and slipping out?
- Thanks to Dave Podnar for pointing out smaller entrances may be saving money for WrestleMania production.
- While many watched NXT Takeover, some of us were at IWC Caged Fury.
- We’re talking about some new factions, including an Honor Society angle.
- The worsk NXT Takeover is not a bad show.
- If there are differing wrestling styles can you consider them competitors? (Lucha Underground is different than WWE.)
- There is lots of Shimmer in the Mae Young Classic.
- We have to mention the SummerSlam Main Event. Wow.
- Breaking news while we’re talking about the big guys last night: 205 Live has a new face!
- Give us Brock Lesnar v. Braun Strowman.
- Bobby Roode on the main roster? Okay. How about that Shelton Benjamin though?
- Fashion Police are missing out on the perfect pepperoni pizza from Slice. They’ve got that other stuff instead.
- We’re talking some John Cena at the top of the second segment.
- Ring of Honor has been working with WWE lately, and it shows.
- This week’s Big Question: With all the Ring of Honor talent popping up on WWE, who will we see next?
- Don’t mind us. We’re over here wishlisting Ring of Honor talent to WWE.
- Yes, we’re talking Southpaw Regional Wrestling. Again.
- Brooklyn crowd. Beach balls. The wave. It’s been an odd weekend in wrestling.
- There’s a line between being a fan and being in ring, and when fans insert themselves, it can cause problems.
- Want to know about OUR fan interactions with wrestlers? Tune in. Fun stories.
- What did YOU learn from wrestling this week?
Follow our stable on Twitter: Chad (@ChadTheShad), Sorg (@Sorgatron), Matt (@MainstreamMat), and Rizz (@TheeRizz), !
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.
Leave a Reply