Marcus Mann can’t seem to get enough of the mayhem. He made the trek back to the studio to join Sorg, Bobby F J-Town and Mad Mike for this week’s episode. We had a lot to chat about, including:
- 205 Live is going to do house shows starting in January?
- On paper 205 Live is the best indy show ever. We need to see how it is in reality.
- Marcus Mann is educating us on the difference of a 205 Live show on TV versus live and how much better high flyers are live.
- Someone may have just compared Enzo to Eddie Guerrero.
- Marcus Mann is educating Sorg on Noam Dar and wrestling outside the US.
- We’re reminiscing on that time when Rizz interviewed Pete Dunne.
- Just because we’re not seeing people from CWC and Mae Young Classic popping up yet doesn’t mean WWE lost their numbers. Just wait.
- Did you see DJ Z at a show – – – in a library?
- Jim Johnston was released from the WWE. We’re sharing some thoughts.
- Since we’ve got Marcus Mann on the sofa, we’re talking about the recent RYSE anniversary show.
- A Power Point presentation is over on 205 Live.
- This week’s Big Question: Which superstar had the best potential and would have been a bigger WWE star if Vince McMahon hadn’t gotten in the way?
- The one that got away – that don’t know they got away.
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
Fan of the show, Brandon Mynatt, will be a participant in the 2018 Special Olympics as part of the Team Missouri Bowling Team. (Donate at: http://give.somo.org/site/TR?px=1073149&fr_id=1190&pg=persona)
Follow our stable on Twitter: Marcus Mann (@MarcusMannBHS), Sorg (@Sorgatron), Mad Mike (@MadMike4883) and Bobby F J-Town (@Bobbyfjtown).
If you are in Pittsburgh, you got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow!
Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.